Well its basically a list of preferences that decide how your Firefox Browse runs. And like most Preferences they can be changed and new ones can be added.
What is FireBug? What is firePath? How to install it in Firefox browser?
Solution and learn more:
Install firebug and firepath to specific firefox profile to get real time web element….
FirePath is a Firebug extension that adds a development tool to edit, inspect and generate XPath expressions and CSS3 Selectors.
How to setup Firebug and firepath
1. Open Firefox and open Google.com
2. Enter install firebug
3. You get this link fireBug
4. Open this link and click on Download Now button
5. Same way search for firepath
6. You get firepath
7. Download and install firepath
How to use firebug and firepath ?
1. Open any website and inspect element and check all properties get by firebug
2. Go to firepath and inspect element and get Xpath of that element
Firebug can open from four place
1. Menu bar
2. Top right corner
3. Bottom right corner
4. Right click on specific element
5. Key board shortcut F12
Firebug is similar to QTP object spy
about:support in your Firefox address bar to give it a look. The new page separates a ton of useful troubleshooting information into sections, including Application Basics (name, version, profile directory, installed plug-ins, and build configuration, followed by all of your installed extensions, and then ending with your profile’s modified preferences.