Lets set up environment before move forward
Java SE Development Kit 7 Downloads
Selenium RC Server
32 bit Windows IE
- Go to google and type download Apache ant
- Select link http://ant.apache.org/bindownload.cgi
- Download file named like apache-ant-1.8.4-bin.zip
- Extract the zip file into a directory structure of your choice. Set the “ANT_HOME” environment variable to this location and include the “ANT_HOME/bin” directory in your path.
- Make sure that also the JAVA_HOME environment variable is set to the JDK. This is required for running Ant.
- Check your installation by opening a command line and typing “ant -version” into the commend line. The system should find the command ant and show the version number of your installed ant.