JUnit suggest test driven software development. In test driven development, the programmer first designs test cases and later on writes the code for the required business process. When the test case is first run, it shows high number of faults. The programmer tries to eliminate these errors one after the other until the code is bug free. Once this is done, the programmer tunes up the code in terms of quality and design. Same approach is used to develop the entire software. Kent Beck was acknowledged for rediscovering the test driven development. This technique is often called as “test a little, code a little, test a little, code a little” technique. This approach greatly reduces the programmers stress due to debugging and increases the productivity.
- Selenium Training Course Content
- Brief Overview of Selenium
- Core Java Training
- Selenium IDE
- jUnit Testing Framework
- TestNG Testing Framework
- Selenium Web Driver
- Selenium RC
- Selenium based Datadriven Framework
- Selenium based Keyword driven Framework
- Selenium based Hybrid Framework
- Selenium Flash Testing
- Selenium Database Testing
- Selenium Grid 2
- Selenium Page Object Model (POM)
- Apache maven build manager
- Hudson Continuous Integration
- SVN version control
- Learn Selenium for Free!
- About Us
- Naukri PayCheck – Check your pay
- Selenium Books
- Submit your Video Resume
free resume writing help and services for your job searching needs
online selenium training Blog Stats
- 565,605 hits
onlineseleniumtraining Tag world
- I liked a @YouTube video from @seleniumetrainr youtu.be/SbN92y7JMxM?a 13. How to use user extensions in selenium IDE ? How to use 4 years ago
- Enjoy Learning. Knowledge is power. visit our website to know "How can I learn Selenium?" "How do I use... youtu.be/SbN92y7JMxM?a 4 years ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/SbN92y7JMxM?a 13. How to use user extensions in selenium IDE ? How to use while loop 4 years ago
- How to download browsers: youtu.be/e6yKNKBgSSc?a via @YouTube 4 years ago
- how to automate flash application with selenium webdriver - Example 3 ? [ onlineseleniumtraining.com]: youtu.be/1j9GqibXeyw?a via 4 years ago
Blogs seleniumonlinetrainingexpert Follow
- Digital Inspiration
- Thinkwareglobal's Blog
- Kenazari's Blog
- Richfowler1's Blog
- Romaicus's Blog
- Thinking in Silverlight
- Different Journeys
- LAW RESOURCE INDIA
- Actively Lazy
- SAP Career
- The secret product manager
- Sap Certification Material . Com
- Simon Les Flex's Blog
- Oracle Technologies Primer
- Gilberto Holms
- The Skeleton
- J@n van Zoggel
- The Pragmatic Integrator
- Optimalbg's Blog
- IT Jobs in USA
- Referral Jobs | Right Place to Get a Job
- Michael Korn's Blog
- Jobs at Capgemini India
- SQA and Testers Blog
- Expertqtp's Weblog
- Sai Chamarthi
- QTP Automation Testing Challenges ...!
- Suresh4qtp's Blog
- It's always something...
- Faculty of Information Technology - Lê Ngọc Tiến
- Anti-Malware Testing
- Methods & Tools
- This is my testing blog.
Search This blog
Online Selenium Training
Hello QA World
I am going to introducing new way of learning selenium with expert. We have selenium automation experts who have 6+ year of experience in Automation testing. They work for Australia based company as Independent QA. We love to work with our students so they can work with others.
Get fast and cost effective training at a place that is convenient to you. Travelling to a classroom to take a training course takes time and costs money. Learning in a classroom with others means that you have to learn at their place. Do you want to achieve the BEST training and qualifications?
Now come to the course outline
1. Selenium IDE basics.
2. Learn core JAVA
4. Learn Junit 4 Framework
5. Learn TestNg Framework
6. Learn how to work with ANT?
7. Selenium RC basics till Advance Level.
8. Selenium WebDriver basics till Advance Level.
9. Flash (Flex) Testing.
10. Database Testing.
11. Learn Apache Maven
12. Learn Subversion (SVN)
13. Continuous integration and build automation
14. Learn Applet Testing with Selenium
15. Learn Page Object Model (POM)
16. Learn Data Driven Framework using TestNG - Selenium WebDriver
17. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using TestNG - Selenium WebDriver
18. Learn Data Driven Framework using jUnit - Selenium WebDriver
19. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using jUnit - Selenium WebDriver
20. Learn Data Driven Framework using TestNG - Selenium RC
21. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using TestNG - Selenium RC
22. Learn Data Driven Framework using jUnit - Selenium RC
23. Learn Hybrid (Keyword+Data) Framework using jUnit - Selenium RC
24. Selenium GRID
25. Learn How to automate Silverlight applications using Selenium
26. Learn How to automate jQuery based applications using selenium
27. Learn How to automate Ajax based application using selenium
28. Learn Testing SAP Portal applications with Selenium
29. Learn Testing Your Oracle ADF Faces Application with Selenium
30. Learn Android Browser Testing with Selenium
31. Test Mobile Webapps with Selenium 2
32. Mobile Testing with Selenium 2
33. Testing Your Mobile Apps with Selenium 2
34. iPhone and iPad Selenium Testing with Webdriver
35. html5 selenium testing
Get Full/Detailed course content >>